Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall is Here...Almost!

So fall is technically here, but to me not quite yet.  Fall for me is the leaves changing, sweaters and Jack Johnson music.  There are others things I like about fall but these are my favorite.  Thea leaves aren't really changing where I am so that means it's not fall in my eyes!

But last night I definitely accomplished lots of stuff!  I am telling you, if I put in a Friends disk, I can get anything done!  It is my favorite show and I always have it in the background when I am cleaning or doing any housework.  Last night, I decided to pack up all of our summer clothes & bring out the winter clothes--at 7:00pm.  I have no idea what I was thinking, but by 11:00pm I had packed and unpacked two seasons of clothes, 2 loads of laundry, ironed Daniel's dress shirts AND did "spring cleaning" of our wardrobe to give to Goodwill.  WHEW.  Holy cow.  Now that I am typing it I can't believe I got all of that done.  I felt like a really good housewife last night for sure :)


So back to Fall.  I am anticipating the changing of leaves so I can listen to Mr. Johnson all the time.  I really don't know why I feel like Fall is the only time I can listen to him.  His music just gives me such fall feeling....weird, I know.

 Well now that I have rambled on and on...... I will leave you with one of my favorite fall images I look about....3 or 4 years ago I think.  It was taken in Kentucky.
















Happy Friday! :)

No comments: