Thursday, October 7, 2010

Adam & Natalie: Engagement

So this week I had the privilege of doing a engagement session with Adam & Natalie.  Adam just happens to be my brother-in-law (a.k.a. Daniel's twin brother).  So this was a fun shoot for me :)  They were a little nervous starting out (and to be honest, so was I...) but we got some really good shots and I feel like I was able to capture their "essence" perfectly.

See, if you know them, you know that they both have a passion to love each other unconditionally.  They are always smiling at each other, kissing each other and hugging each other.  They truly love one another and it is a beautiful thing to witness.  So that is what I wanted to capture about these two--their undeniable love.









And BAM look at that bling :)






Another thing about Adam & Natalie, they love games.  Any kind of game,  Board game, card game...you get the gist :)  So I had them bring along their favorite game for them to play so they could have a little fun







Gorgeous :)


Thank you Adam & Natalie for letting me capture these moments for you!





1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

Courtney--really great job! My favorite is on the bench!