Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Devon & Nate

A few weeks ago Joel Cookston invited me to help him for a wedding in Indianapolis.  Now, if you don't know Joel, you should.  even though I have only met him 1 time...he is possibly the most positive and encouraging person I have ever. met.  He is a very established photographer, shooting all kinds of high-end weddings.  So, needless to say...I was VERY nervous being his second shooter!  But from the very first conversation we had, he made me feel like I could do anything.  He didn't "frown" upon my used equipment, he didn't talk down to me.  I can not tell you how comforting this was to me.  So if you are looking for an experience photographers....see Joel :) 

So back to the pictures :)  The special day of Devon & Nate!  If these 2 were more in love....they would be cupid him/herself!!!!  They also decided to do a First Look which gave them optimal time for intimate portraits and let me just say, we got some awesome shots :)





Nate getting ready





First Look time!! :)







They had a cocktail hour before the reception

 They had some AWESOME appetizers :)



Devon, you are gorgeous!!!!







No comments: