Monday, October 25, 2010

Children Portraits: Randall Family

The Randall kids are crazy.  I mean absolutely loony.  But that is what I absolutely LOVE about these kids :)  They aren't afraid to be kids.  They aren't afraid to go into a dead sprint in the middle of the woods.  They love being free.  I am so excited to show you these kids (and I was sneaky and got mom in there too!) because I have known them for a while.  I used to work with Beth, and even though I haven't been around every day, I have witnessed them grow up in just a few short years.  Beth is an awesome mother to her children and I hope I was able to capture their spirits and I hope these are images she will cherish forever.

so without further ado...here are Anna, Gus & Oliver! :)

Since these kids are so crazy, I am surprised I got them all to sit down and smile all at once!!

 Here is Anna....isn't she beautiful with her cute little freckles?  This reminds me of myself when I was her age.

Oliver!

 And of course the handsome Gus :)




Anna is so pretty.  She was so hilarious when we were trying to get her to do her serious face!  I was laughing so hard I could barely take the picture :)

Gus was getting a little tired of the picture taking, so I let him take a break to have a star wars battle with Oliver :)

Oliver is such a ham for the camera!  He was doing all kinds of poses!  I loved working with him.

One of my favorite photos.  If you know this family then you know that laughter is the glue that holds them together.  They love to laugh--that's why this picture is a perfect reflection of these two :)

Whoa!  Gus is working it here!  He wasn't a fan of pictures (and what boy his age is...am I right?) so I had to get really creative.  But look at him here--what a heart breaker :)

Finally got mom in the picture!



Ok, so I know this isn't the traditional picture, but I just HAD to post this!  This is soooo them :)  I mean, come on...Gus is over there shooting me, Anna is just so over it, and Oliver is trying to climb the wheel whilst mom is begging him to stand still.  Priceless :)


I told you he was a ham!

So the kids one request was....to throw leaves.  I think on the way there they asked me about 3 times.  Then, once we got there, Anna stopped me and whispered in my ear....."Don't forget to let us throw leaves!!!!!"  So I couldn't disappoint them!





I will leave you with their last request.

This is reminds me what childhood is like.  Free, fun, carefree.  Oh to be a child again!

Thank you Randall family for letting me be apart of your crazy life!  Can't wait until Christmas to come help decorate your tree & to have some of your amazing grilled cheese!!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an adorable family! You did a great job once again!