Monday, October 25, 2010

Catching up...

Hello Internet! :)  It has been a while, hasn't it?  Well, I can tell you things have been quite hectic around my neck of the woods lately!  Between the new addition to the family and trying to keep our house clean, and cooking and the group--yikes!  Needless to say, I am emotionally and physically exhausted.

Thankfully, TDQ (The Disciples Quartet) is slowing down for the next couple of months since it's holiday season.  The house work will never dwindle down because, well, it's house work and since I don't see dust or dirty dishes becoming invisible anytime soon....the house work will continue!  But Chloe is a whole story within herself.  Since we got her from a rescue, she has a whole past life of abuse (she came from a puppy mill) that we have to correct.  So we just have to be patient and wait for her to trust & love us.  So in the mean time, we are giving her alllll the love that we can possibly give! :)

I do have an awesome announcement!  I finally have gotten my own camera!!!! :)  Wait.....now that I am typing this....have I mentioned this already??  Oh well if I did, it is still exciting!  I am so excited to start using it as soon as possible.  I have a really fun shoot plan for next weekend and I know that it will be put to good use.

I don't want to make this post all negative or depressing...but I just need to be honest with you guys.  You know when you are in the in between stages in your life? In between your worst nightmare and your future dreams?  I guess that is where I am right now and I would appreciate prayer.  I have such a passion for photography and I can't wait until I can get more clients and really dive into this profession.  But until then, I am stuck in a place where my dreams are just......dreams. 

But I am so thankful for my family and friends who support this dream that I have and who encourage me daily that I can do this.  That I can succeed.  That I can take people's love & emotions and show that through my camera lens.

And a post wouldn't be a post without a picture.  So here is one of our precious Chloe :)

No comments: