Wednesday, October 6, 2010

24 years of life

So this past weekend (Sunday the 3rd to be exact) I turned 24!  Normally I don't ever do anything for my birthday other than..well...nothing.  As in sleep a lot and become totally useless except for watching TV and Friends :)  But this year, Daniel decided we should do something fun.  So on Friday we got together with family and some friends to go bowling!  We ended up going to Pinheads in Fishers, IN.  There are 2 things I think about Pinheads:

1) There is NO SMOKING there!! :)
2) They have Suites!  As in a private room you use for you and your party--without the crazy drunk people doing cosmic bowling!!

So we reserved a suite for all of us and it was so much fun.  We had pizza and just laughed and made fun of how much we all stunk at bowling, especially me.  I am serious.  My score for our first game was a whopping.....35!! My second game was better with a 74 :)

Well anyway, I will share a few pictures with you.

I tried to get a good shot of everyone bowling, but they all got so nervous.  So I had to sneak most of the shots.

Here is the only shot you will see of me during my birthday bash.
Adam and Natalie watching the scores....Adam bet Natalie that he could beat her by 45 points....he did not succeed :)


My wonderful Marsh cake :)  If you know anything about me--it is that I LOVE white Marsh cake.  I don't know what it is about it--but I am salivating right now just thinking about it :)






































Overall my birthday was fantastic :)  I spent some time with friends and family and on my actual birthday I just relaxed and watched football!  Thank you to everyone who came out and celebrated with me.  You all mean the world to me and I love every single one of you.

Stay tuned for my first engagement shoot I will be posting very soon! :)


No comments: