Friday, October 22, 2010

Featured....Kind of :)

So This summer I had lots of opportunities to capture my sister's dogs swimming and jumping into my parents awesome pool.  We had a great time playing with Atlanta (just 1 of my sisters sweet & awesome dogs) and watching her jump in for her toys :)  I always love when Jennifer & Robyn come over and swim--we always have a great time and Jennifer always complains that I lay in the sun too much and don't play with her in the pool enough!

So anyway, I captured some awesome photos of Atlanta jumping in the water and Robyn decided to submit one into this dog magazine called The Bark.  They feature readers dogs pictures on the website just for fun! :)  So she submitted my photo, and they picked it to feature on the website!  How fun!

So here is one of my favorite pictures of Atlanta for you.  Then click on this link to see the featured picture in the magazine! :)


Stay tuned for a family portrait session coming soon! 


1 comment:

The McClain's said...

SO COOL!!! I love the new blog look! :)