Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Nathan & Sessily: Engagement

This past weekend I had to awesome privilege of capturing the love between this amazing couple.  These two are possibly the cutest couple I have seen. ever.  What's funny is that when they first met, they didn't fall madly in love.  Actually, Sessily didn't like Nathan at all!  Doesn't it always seem to work out that way?  But of course with Nathan's charm and good looks (oh you will experience these in a minute!) he won Sessily over :)  Let's just take a look at this gorgeous couple!  These guys could be models, I swear.  Sessily, if the Nursing degree doesn't work out.....you totally have something to back you up :)


 Nathan totally worked it the whole time.  See what I mean about his handsomeness????






 Are you kidding me with this?  They know how to work the camera :)


 They love to kiss and they love to laugh.  I love how smitten they are with each other :)


 This is one of my favorites :) 


Wow Sessily, you are so gorgeous. 



I will end with our little trip to the ice cream shop :)  This is actually the place where Nathan & Sessily had their first date!  Of course I was all over getting some chocolate ice cream!


Nathan & Sessily, thank you so much for letting me be apart of this season of your lives!  I pray for years of happiness and joy for you both :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ZowWee!! What great Pic's Maybe they should bothe reconsider their careers!