Wednesday, August 11, 2010

babies, babies and more babies!

I know what you are thinking and NO!!  But it seems lately that so many of my friends and past high school classmates are all having babies!  It is crazy to think that I am at that stage of my life.  Sometimes I still feel like I am 18 yrs. old....

But anyway, this post is about my friends Josh & Carly who just recently gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Reagan :)  We normally don't see them much because he travels with another Southern Gospel group and they are super busy!!  But we happen to be at the same convention a couple of weeks ago and I took the liberty of taking some shots of them with their beautiful little girl! 

I wanted to share these with you because:
1) It is so rewarding to see their faces when they hold their little girl
2) Reagan is just plain beautiful--and who doesn't want to see pictures of a beautiful baby??

Ok,  I will stop rambling and show you the darn pictures! :)

This is Grandpa holding his precious new grandaughter :)























Josh (Dad) and Reagan






























































Carly (Mom) & Reagan

At last but not least, my favorite one of the night :)
I hope you guys enjoyed these!  Tell me what you think! 

Love,
Courtney

No comments: