Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Woodyard Family

So this weekend I did a shoot with this wonderful family from Anderson :)  Jamie is a Pastor and Krista, his wonderful wife, is a stay at home mom for their two boys.  I had such a great time with this family!  They were so patient with me and totally understood that I am a beginner!  I think that these turned out really good, and I hope you enjoy them!

Aren't their boys the cutest?

















And what beautiful family they are--not only on the outside but on the inside.  I know that is so typical to say, but it is SO, so true.  They are so genuine, and they treat you like their own family member from their first hello.
























This is Aaron, their oldest.  He was such a trooper!  He smiled when he was supposed to, he even struck a few fierce poses!! :)  Oh, and he loves his little brother a lot!

























Meet Luke, their youngest boy.  He is such a cutie--I just wanted to take him home with me :)  For only being 2 years old, he did an awesome job!  Of course it really helped that Daniel (my husband) was there and made lots of weird faces to make him laugh!

Brothers being brothers.... :)




















They love their mom :)  After this Jamie came up and jumped on top of them...let's just say, I dont think it was something they wanted to remember!!  Haha! :)


Finally, after the kids got comfortable with Daniel, we were able to sneak in a few photos of just Jamie and Krista.  I love these pictures, it just shows the love they still have for one another.






















One of my favorite group shots :)

Father & Son :) 

Krista and Luke, how sweet is this picture?! 

Aaron is such a sweet kid--I just wanted to squeal when I captured this picture :) 

I want to leave you with my favorite image of the day.

This family means so much to me, and I have only know them for around a month!  Jamie & Krista, thank you so much for letting me capture these images of your beautiful family :)


Love,
Courtney

2 comments:

The McClain's said...

Court- you did a wonderful job! You are really improving your skills and your eye for more than just a picture. I love you!

Anonymous said...

G'Day from Australia!
I'm Krista's Aunty Deb. My sister, Sondra (Krista’s Mom) sent me the *link* so I could see the photographs you took of my niece and her family .. I just wanted to say I think you’re an extremely talented photographer and captured the real essence of Krista and her family! How fortunate they are to have these pictures to cherish and treasure -
Please believe me when I tell you that they are truly magnificent photographs!

God Bless,
Deb