Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dinner Time!

This past Monday, I made a wonderful dinner out of my Pampered Chef cookbooks.  It was in the "Table for Two" section, so the portions were just enough for the both of us!  Having leftovers can be a blessing or a curse....just depends on your routine I guess.  Daniel LOVES leftovers, but sometimes I cook so much he eats them for every meal for the next 2 days.  So, he is basically eating the same meal for every meal for 3 days!!  Bless his heart, on the 3rd day he always says...."let's not have such & such for a while....ok?"  I love him :)  So sweet :)

So anyway, I ended up making this yummy salmon recipe with some wonderful fresh veggies and mashed potatoes :)  I have a picture of it for you!  The topping on the salmon was basil pesto, lemon zest and lemon juice (soooo good!)
It was so good!  I am not really a huge fish fan (mostly because of the smell...) but this turned out pretty tasty!

I hope you all are having a great week! :)

Love,
Courtney

No comments: