Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Business as usual

This will be one of my shorter entries today. Life lately has been so, so busy & still is.  TDQ (The Disciples Quartet), the southern gospel quartet I sing in, has been busy these past couple of weeks.  We have another convention this weekend we are going to be singing at in Marion, IN. Also another event this weekend--Daniel and I's 1 year anniversary! :)

So I have been contemplating lately on how much action to take on starting up my photography business.  Even though I don't have my own camera yet, I have still been able to get quite a few pictures while borrowing a friends camera.  Yet, I dont want to put all these pictures on facebook and everywhere else without a logo on it.  BUT then if I want a logo I have to find a name (ugh) get it designed, created, etc. (thankfully I know an awesome graphic designer!)  so anyway, I am just trying to figure out what the right way to go, and more importantly, what the Lord is calling me to do.

So, hopefully this weekend my husband plans something great for us to do on our anniversary!  I am looking forward to it, even if it is lounging around at home--because we have have Zero time together in a while!  We are also watching my parents 2 dogs all week until the 10th!  It will be a blast because they are the cutest dogs evver known to man:



Do any of you guys have advice for me out there?  Any experience in this area or "lessons learned" type things in regards to photography business??

Love,
Courtney

1 comment:

The McClain's said...

I think you will be fabulous in whatever God leads you to do- just do it all for His glory!!!

Do you know how to put a name on a picture? I have pictures on our blog and fb and I really want to put something (McClain Family 4 Him for example) on them...but I do not know how to do that...do you?

Have fun with the dogs and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :)