Monday, June 7, 2010

Weekend of Fun

So this week has been fun--one of my friends was gracious enough to let me borrow his camera (Nikon D5000) for the week! Needless to say, I have been like a kid with a new toy at christmas time. I took it with me everywhere I went. Seriously, ask daniel. I even took pictures as we were driving...(not like they were good--but hey, I didn't want to pass up any good shots!)
Since i had the camera for the week I wanted to get the chance to actually take pictures of someone, so I called up my sister and asked if her and Robyn would mind me taking some casual shots of them and their dogs..she agreed :) So I was able to experiment a little this weekend and having the dogs was a bit of a challange! But here are a few shots. I have only edited the first one and the rest are just all natural! :)













































Hope you all enjoyed the pictures! Let me know what you think. Hope you all have a wonderful week.


Love,
Courtney

No comments: