Friday, June 18, 2010

People I Love.

So this past month the McClain family was back in the US (they are missionaries in Costa Rica)to connect with churches and to visit with family. Really, there are no words to explain the love I have for this family. Brooke (the mom) was one of my closest friends before they moved to Costa Rica. She was one of those women that I had always looked up too, and she was always guiding me through those "rough" days you have as a teenager :) They have to most wonderful & beautiful children I have ever known--I guess I am kind of partial because I basically watched them grow up!

So, when they came to visit Daniel and I at our new house, I was so excited! I am not going to even attempt to try and explain what this family means to me. They have been in my life through good times, bad times & confusing times. They mean the world to me and I hope that the pictures I am about to show you will tell you a story of who they are and what they mean to me!

Brooke I hope you enjoy these! :)



The girls were having a blast playing in our front yard :)








Miss Isabelle, isn't she so sweet?


and of course Audrey--I love how this captures her sweet spirit :)


I hope that this is a picture I can capture once daniel and I have little ones running around. It warms my heart to see this picture of him chasing the girls around the tree :)


And last but not least, Izzy and her momma :)


I hope you guys enjoy these pictures!

Love,
Courtney

1 comment:

The McClain's said...

Love the pics...thanks so much for your kindness :) We love you guys too! Now we'll have to come back just so we can see the new carpet and cabinets!!! I hope the new ones are as cool as the current ones :)

Love you! Brooke :)

And you are doing a great job on the blog- Keep it up!!!