Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Revival!!

Oh my goodness! It has been months since I have posted anything--I am so sorry!

So many things have happen these past months! Well first of all, I am deciding to revive my blog because I am starting to consider doing some photography and I want to share with you guys (if anyone even reads this!) and get your opinions and such. Photography is always something I have enjoyed, but I just haven't had to courage to go forward. The only thing that is holding me back is that I am afraid I won't have the creativity to be unique. I want to bring something to my photos that will set me apart from other photographers and that is going to be a huge challenge!

So, back to Daniel and I. well.....we bought a house!!!! Can you believe it?! Pictures will be coming soon, but we are so happy to be able to have something of our own! :) It is almost our 1 Year anniversary and I can't believe it has already been a year. it feels like just yesterday we were standing underneath those beautiful trees saying "I Do"!

So stay tuned, and I will hopefully be blogging a lot more frequently now and will also be sharing some of my photos with you guys!

Love,
Courtney :)

No comments: