Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Little Things in Life

Blogging has become so much fun for me lately. I know I am not very good at it, but I still think it's fun :) I just want to be able to share my life with people, you know?

Now back to the title of this blog! We were driving last week (story of our lives) and I took this picture of the beautiful blue sky and I started to think about how pretty it was. And with my scatter-brain thoughts I just started to think about how truly blessed I am!



I have a wonderful family, an amazing husband and a wonderful friends. I often forget how many people go through this world without any of these things. We also often forget about how much love God has for us. He loved us enough to create this entire world just for us! I can't even fathom that. When I look at creation it is overwhelming to think that God created every single branch on a tree and every blade of grass--all for us :)

So today, when you go outside (even if it is raining) take a minute to just observe the nature around you and think about how BIG our God is!!! Think about how He loves us enough to give us the things & people around us. And how he wants us to see these things and worship Him and Him alone. Try to think of the smallest blessings in your life and Praise God for them today! Because it is the small blessings that God gives us daily that we should remember to praise Him for!

Love,
Courtney

No comments: