Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our New Home

I can't believe that I haven't posted about this yet--but Daniel and I are now offically HOMEOWNERS!! :) yes, yes--we have purchased a house, I still can't believe it. It is wonderful to come home and it feel like "Home". We are in Anderson, IN now and we are loving it! I will share a few pictures with you so you can get a feel of what our new home looks like. Now, I know what you all are thinking...."oh not too long and a baby should be coming!!" Well you all just keep saying that for about 3 more years, then we will talk :)

I have some other exciting news about my photography, but that will come later once I get more info about it. let's just say that one my pictures is going to be posted somewhere....

enjoy the house pictures! :)














Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

Love,
Courtney

No comments: