Monday, February 27, 2012

Baby B

I hope you all didn't think I fell off the face of the earth....because I didn't!  I am still here.  These last few weeks have been filled with my own sickness, my husbands sickness and then my sickness again.

But here I am almost back to normal.  As normal as I can be :)

Remember when I told you I was taking a long over due trip to Nashville, TN to see my BFF?  Well, I am about to show the cuteness that is Baby B :)  I wish I could see this family everyday.  I had such a special time with Bethany; we laughed, we talked, we baked, we cooked, we crafted.......it was awesome :)

So here are just a few of the photos I took while I was down there.  Get ready to say "awww" a lot :)



This is what baby girl did most mornings after she ate breakfast!



 We definitely can't leave Bowser out!  I love this dog :)





Bath time!



Beautiful lashes :)



Papa and his baby girl!



Mommy & baby girl :)



beautiful.
 



Thank you Bethany & Xander for letting me intrude on your household!  
I love this little family of yours :)








No comments: