Thursday, April 28, 2011

Robinette Wedding

Kristina is one of those people that is always encouraging those around her.  Even though she doesn't know it, she was there for me in one of the most critical times in my life.  See, she was my boss at my college job at IWU.  I worked for her while I was going through THE roughest time in. my. life.  But being the way that I am she probably never knew because of my chronic necessity to always seem like the happiest person in the world!  Even still, she was there encouraging me and expressing interest in my life :)

Even though I didn't get to know her groom before hand, I know that these 2 were meant for each other when I first met Mike :) The way they make each other smile with just a look....so cute.  They were like 16 year olds on their wedding day!!  I had such a great time capturing their wedding ceremony and I am so grateful of her support for this dream that I have.

Without further ado......Kristina & Mike's wedding day :)





Getting ready!



 They did a sand ceremony--this was my first time seeing one!






 Four generations :)

Mother & daughter :)







Married at last!


Thank you guys so much for letting me share in this special day!!


No comments: