Wednesday, August 24, 2011

News...




Ok guys....get excited!!!!!  I FINALLY have purchased a website!  Remember when I talked about taking those risks a while back?  Well, this is one of them.  I am working on getting it launched here in the next few months.  It is a little more difficult than I thought.....but it's coming along :)  I can't believe that almost a year ago I was dreaming of this and thinking it was absolutely impossible.  But yet, here I am :)  Thank you all for your support so far and keep an eye out for my website to be launched!!!

And since I can't leave without a photo, here is a sneak peak of an awesome birthday party I shot for Bryce's (or B-$ as his family calls him!) 1st birthday!!



Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

YAY! Congrats! I can't WAIT to see the site! Is it going to be a blogger site or someplace else?

Oh, and I LOVE the foot picture. Adorable!