Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lindsey & Chad: Wedding!

Maybe you remember Lindsey & Chad's story from their engagement session, but if not here is a refresher :)  Basically, they met on Facebook!  Yup, good ole social media :)  Chad had just started school at Indiana Wesleyan (online) and wanted to find some classmates to connect with.  And then BOOM.  Up pops Lindsey--the rest is history!

They were such troopers on their wedding day seemingly it was one of the HOTTEST days EVER.  They stayed looking wonderful but I can't say the same for myself....ha!







They decided to have a first look, which I always recommend!  It gives you both time to relax but more importantly more intimate time for portraits! :)









Officially married!! :)


 This was pretty cool to see!!


Now time for some more portraits with the newlyweds!



So gorgeous Linds :)



They remembered how to work it :)



Thank you guys so much for having me be apart of your special day!! :)  I had such a good time and I wish you guys the best for years to come!


No comments: