Friday, August 12, 2011

Love of my life

Within minutes of meeting Daniel the first time, he had me smiling more in that1 minute than I had in 2 years.  I knew instantly that something would come from this relationship.  Whether it was a close friendship....or marriage...which is what I was hoping for :)  Throughout the almost 4 years I have known him, he has been my best friend, my comedian, my shoulder to cry on, my rock. 
The man who, while brushing his teeth, will jump on the bed and dance around :) 
The man who's apologies are song parodies :)
The man who works hours upon hours just to provide for his family
The man who loves our dog as much as me :D
The man who would do anything to make me smile :)

All I can say is..... Happy Anniversary babe, it's been the best 2 years of my life!

No comments: