Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Kitchen Blessing!

So the Kitchen disaster is finally OVER!  The floors are finished and looking beautiful :)

After almost 2 months of dealing with this we finally have our kitchen back.  Plus, there was damage in the bathroom & utility room, so we got new floors in all 3 rooms!  Here are some pictures of our new floor.  We love it so far and the company that installed them did a wonderful job!

I also wanted to show off the wonderful cuhions on our kitchen chairs. My mom found this fabric and recovered them for us before we got married :)



And the Bathroom! Now, you are saying to yourself--what beautiful tile! Well, you are wrong, that is Vinyl you are looking at :)

Last but not least, the utility room--nothing exciting here, just nice new laminate floors :)

So it's all over and we have a nicer house to boot.  yay :)

I hope you all are having a great week!

P.S. Daniel and I's 1 year anniversary is next Sunday--can you believe it has already been 1 year???  WOW! :)

Love,
Courtney

4 comments:

The McClain's said...

The floors look great! I thought it was tile- I love it! Glad it is over and you are happy with it...but what do the cabinets look like? :) Love you and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY next week!!! Oh my! That went fast!

The Smith Family said...

It all looks fantastic. I'm sure you are ecstatic about it finally being done! And happy early anniversary! Are you guys doing anything special?

Penny Pickles said...

They look great, what a blessing indeed. I'm always hoping a rain storm will blow through and throw hail through my windows - not damage anything else- just the windows. ;o)

So glad it all worked out!

Courtney said...

Thanks guys!

Kara: Not that I know of, but Daniel and is planning something so we will see :)

Courtney