Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Things!

So new things are happening here at Courtney Howell Photography :)  I have finally made the plunge and purchased a website!  This is a HUGE step for me.  I have learned from so many in this industry that it's about taking risks.  Not the kind of risks that are foolish--but the ones that help you follow your dreams.  The risks that throw us into a whole new way of life.  The way of life that we have dreamed of.

I can see God working in so many things in my life right now.  If I could only stop being so negative about life and see the beauty in God's plan.  It's just because everything is out of my hands......control.  I am losing control.  Why do I always have to have control over everything?  That is what God is trying to get through my very think skull right now.

So stay posted for my website to be launched soon :) And just remember that if you have a dream....don't keep it a dream.  Pursue your dreams.

And it's not the same without a photo and since Daniel and I's anniversary is around the corner, here is a photo from our engagement session in 2009 :)

Happy Tuesday! :)


No comments: