Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Woodyard Family

You will probably recognize this family from last year :)  Let me just tell you, this is a special family.  To me and to so many others.  This is the pastor of our home church.  And I can not tell you how much God has blessed us by placing them in our lives!!  They are so down to earth and just love loving people :)  They are also starting their journey of adopting...which they are sooo excited about :)  You can check out their blog here!






This is Luke, their youngest.  He has the best smile I have ever seen and he could probably convince me to throw a pie in my own face....that's how charming he is :)


Luke has many, many faces he loves to demonstrate


This is Aaron, their oldest.  Let me tell you, he is a lover.  He is always concerned for others and loves playing with the big kids :)


 The boys also love playing on Daddy's iPhone :)  What kid doesn't??




Brotherly love :)


Thank you guys for always supporting me :)  I can't wait for your adoption journey to start and I know God will bless you with a wonderful child who needs the love of Christ.

1 comment:

embraced by grace said...

It was fun to see your favorites!