Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sneak Peak + Prayer

Well I wanted to Blog about our trip to Atlanta today, but instead I have been frantically getting ready to leave town.

You see, my uncle passed away today and we are heading down for his funeral this Saturday.  He has been battling cancer for the past month or so.  I can't remember exactly when they diagnosed him--it all has happened so fast.  But I would appreciate it if you would keep our family in your prayers.  My uncle billy was in much suffering and pain, so it is good he isn't suffering anymore.  And what makes it even better is that we had to comfort in knowing he was saved.  He is know spending eternity with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and we will see him again someday.

I also wanted to give you a sneak peak to the Atlanta trip before we head down to Mississippi!  I might be able to get a blog out while we are driving, but just in case.

I love this.  Daniel loves Elaina so much and this shows it :)
Stay tuned for more pictures from our trip! :)

Love,
Courtney


2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

So sorry to hear about your uncle. Praying for your family and safety for all who are traveling.

The McClain's said...

I am sorry Courtney, about your Uncle Bill. Matt and I got to meet him when we stayed with your grandma and grandpa last May. We love you all.