Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Smoke Signal!!

Oh my goodness!!  Things have been crazy around here!  We just got back from Vacation Sunday night (which was wonderful by the way) and then last night I took a trip to Louisville, KY for NQC (more on that later...) and just drove back up for work this morning at 5:30am.  Whew!  So like I said, it has been crazy.  But in a good way.

You know when you have those relationships & friendships where you can be apart for long periods of time and once you reunite, it is like you never left each other??  Well, this is the way I feel with my family that I visited this past week. I'm not going to write a huge post today, because I want to share a lot more with you guys.

But let me just say this--that when you are down, you know, DOWN, down....God knows just how to pick you up.  He know who to put in your path to encourage you, He knows what words for them to say, He knows a song for them to sing.  He is All-Knowing, All Powerful and He is our King, our Comforter, or DELIVERER!!  The Lord is our rock in the sinking sand of this world and I am so, so grateful and thankful that He has chosen me for salvation.

Love,
Courtney

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Amen! Glad you guys had a great time!!! I went to a women's conference on Saturday and feel so renewed! I love how God uses people around us to reach us just where we are. Get some rest, girl!!!