Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Little Visitor

Since Daniel is gone all week, I have been so lonely.  I am not the type of person who likes to be alone. I mean, seriously.  So much so, that when Daniel and I skype at night, I carry my laptop around the house so I can talk to him while I do stuff.  It's like he is right there with me! Pathetic, I know.   But I got a call from my dad yesterday asking if I could watch Callie, one of their dogs, while he takes a quick trip this weekend!  And I said, of course! :)  Finally, someone to keep me company :)

So here is Callie, chillin' out at the Howell house last night :)

I am pretty sure she was watching the door for Daniel to walk in any minute....
Then she realized, "ok, maybe Daniel isn't coming home..." after a couple of hours.  So she just relaxed :)

I grew up with callie always around, so when I left home--I missed her a lot.  I love getting to spend time with her :)  Hope you all are having a great week!

Love,
Courtney


No comments: