Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hart Family

This shoot was different than many others I have had...in the fact that it started at 7:30am!! :)  I met the Hart family for a sunrise session a few weeks ago and we had a blast!  Even though it was SUPER early....all 3 of these teenage boys (And mom & dad) were all smiles.

The Harts attend our church and I can tell you that they are such a wonderful example of a Christ centered marriage and family :)  I just ate up all the love they have for each other and how much fun we had together!



This is Evan!  The the youngest of the 3 Hart boys


This is Brandon, the middle child :)  He is a senior this year!


And last but not least, Kyle!  He is the oldest and a Freshman at Purdue this year.....hence everyone wearing Purdue gear :)



Since Brandon is a senior, we took a few extra shots for him :)





The Hart boys love Science.....I caught them doing some science-y with this rock...something to do with the rock falling and how high the water was.
Yes,  I just made up a word.


The kids had to run off to work, so I got a few photos of just mom and dad :)




One last one of the family!


Jim & Robin, thank you so much for meeting me so early in the morning!! 
I had a blast with you guys :)

No comments: