Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bryce's 1st Birthday!


A few months ago, I had the privilege of documenting Bryce's 1st Birthday party!! :)  I went to High School with Carly (also a fellow aspiring photographer just like me--visit her page!!) and she called me and asked if I would come join them for this awesome party.  Since she is always behind the camera as a photographer AND a mom....she wanted to be able to enjoy this day without having to worry about taking pictures, etc.  So I glady said yes!  Carly & Derek are also expecting baby # 2 January 31st!! :)

Sports theme was so appropriate for this party....everyone in this family loves sports....including B-Money!  Yes....this is the birthday boy's nick name...it rocks :)





Mom and Dad were the referees :)

B-Money!!!!




Bryce loves his grandma!! :)










Long day of fun!


Carly, thank you so much for letting me a part of this special day!!!  I had a blast, and I can't wait to meet Baby # 2 :)

No comments: