Monday, October 24, 2011

Special Friends.

I have known the momma of this family since I was a little girl.  When I first met her.....I wanted to be just like her.  She was (and is!) beautiful, loving, and had the best sense of humor EVER.  As just a young women she started out as my mom's assistant and I would write her little notes saying "YOU'RE THE BEST!!!" on post-it notes and stick them all over her computer screen :)  As we both lived our lives, I looked up to her year after year.  I started babysitting their first beautiful baby girl (who is a junior in High School now....WHOA).

What I am trying to say is that I have a huge history with this family.  And I could never, ever, ever express the love and appreciation I have for the support and love they have given me throughout my life.

So what better way then to capture some absolutely timeless and memorable photos of this beautiful family??  Annie--this is my "thanks" for.........everything.
I changed this girls diapers.  Now she is in HS and one of the best actress I have ever seen!  She will go places, I guarantee it. 
What a beautiful girl :)

Oh middle children......I kid, I kid :)  This girl is an awesome cheerleader....taking after her mother :)



This girl is a natural in front of the camera.  See this pose on the left?  I turned around and she was standing there striking this pose :)







So much love.





















Everyone loves Dad!! :)
Seriously.  So Gorgeous.




Love this family :)

Thank you guys so much!  I had a BLAST :)

No comments: