Thursday, October 13, 2011

Friends & Love :)

Daniel and I have these friends that live super far away.  But when they got married last month, they decided to have their wedding in Nashville, TN!  Since they have family all over, Nashville was a great middle ground...especially for us since we got to attend!!! 

ANYWAY.  They had a carnival themed wedding--which was absolutely awesome.  I knew this ahead of time so of course I took my camera so I could capture all the cool details!  I have never been to a themed wedding before and let me just say, I hope it isn't my last!  So here are a few pictures I got throughout the night.  You should also check out their wedding pictures by their photographer Photography by Susie, she did an awesome job :)











We are so happy for you Aaron & Erica!!! :)

No comments: