Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Jekyll & Hyde

What can I say about this last week.  I think 1 trillion things were happening at one time.  I am so not joking. At all. 

The week started out good, as I mentioned Daniel and I ran sound for the musical (Jekyll & Hyde) at Frankfort Senior High School.  And let me tell you--these kids are amazing.  Just ask anyone who went to the show and they will tell you that it was 2 seconds away from a professional show.  These students worked so, so, so hard for this show and it paid off!  I can't express to you guys how humbled I was to watch these kids sing and dance their heart out for 5 nights in a row.  It made me remember how much I loved theatre and how much I miss it!  Theatre is such a rewarding experience and I loved being able to watch these students experience something that is beyond them--beyond texting every second of the day :)  Here are a few shots I grabbed while they were warming up one night.  I didn't get any from the actual show because well...I was a little busy!  haha :)





1 comment:

exalter22 said...

Courtney, these look so good! Thanks for everything you guys made us sound awesome! <3