Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

So this week will be pretty quiet on the blog.  Daniel and I are running sound for Frankfort High School's musical this week!  They are doing Jekyll & Hyde--let me tell you, these kids are rocking it out!  The set is incredible the kids acting and singing is great and their attitudes are awesome :) 

Last night was Daniel and I's second time running the show and it went really well.  It is a fairly complicated show in regards to microphones and I am in charge of these backstage.  Daniel is out in the house making everything sound good for the audience :)  But my job backstage is a little stressful!  And if anyone knows me...I get stressed out pretty easily!  There are switching of mics between different characters, switching of mics for outfit changes and all these switches have to happen in a matter of about 30 seconds or less.  30 SECONDS OR LESS.  It is crazy!!  But it is so fun and the kids who aren't on stage are always there helping me.  They are awesome :)

Shameless Plug: Come see the show November 11,12 & 13th @ 7:00 pm  Frankfort Senior High School :)

Anyway, all this to say--that I won't be blogging this week because this is what everyday looks like:

Work: 8-5
Home to eat: 5:30-5:45pm
At school to prepare cast: 6:00-6:45pm
Run show: 7:00-9:30ish
Notes with cast, clean up, prepare mics for next day: 9:30ish-10:30ish
Home to sleep: 10:45pm

WHEW!  This is what my week looks like!  Say and prayer that we can make it through....we aren't 18 anymore!  It is tiring :)

I will leave you with a picture of Daniel and I from our wedding day because well, I just love our wedding pictures :)  Have a great week everybody!!


No comments: