Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Jenkins Family

Get ready to meet the most attractive couple on the face of this earth.  My parents!! :)  Once I got started in photography and my mom saw my first pictures she immediately got on board.  She started talking about me on Facebook and all kinds of stuff.  Of course, I think she is a little bias ;)  But she then asked if I would take some shots for their Christmas card and of course I agreed! :)  Meet Mike, Katrina and their two dogs Callie & Jake.






Aren't they cute :)  They have been married for 31 years!




Wow mom--you are beautiful!

When we were talking about were we would go and what we would do my dad asked if there was any hope of making him look good.  I said yes of course dad :)  Here is the proof!



Thanks mom and dad for hanging out with Daniel and I this weekend!  We had a great time :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Thanks so much Courtney, you did a great job, especially since there were two dogs who were not particularly cooperative! I love the pic's. The first pic you posted must be the one you like the best, but I don't--of couse we disagree..we usually do. ha ha I never like my picture taken straight on like that. :) But I am sure that everyone else will love it. :)

The McClain's said...

Courtney- each time you post pics I am just blown away...you are developing your gift so rapidly. These pics are wonderful- of course they brought tears to my eyes seeing your mom and dad and the dogs. They look great (KJ- you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!) God is so good! Love you!

CatLu1015 said...

Courtney these pics look awesome! You are really getting to be good at this huh!? haha jk your awesome