Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Marshall Family

Wow, so many things have been going on these past few weeks!!  I will update you on those things a little later... :)  For now, I am going to share a cute family that I met with last month!

I met up with Kim, Josh and their son Dillon last month in Frankfort, IN.  It was fun to catch up with Josh because I actually grew up in the same church as him and haven't seem him for about 8 years!  I had a great time getting to know Kim & Dillon as we took shots around their home.  Kim is about 6 months pregnant and they are excited about the arrival of their baby girl Addison in March :)

Here is the wonderful Marshall Family!  

 They already have the babies room mostly ready to go, so we got some intimate shots of Kim & Josh.



Adding Dillon into the picture!  Isn't he cute? :)


Mom resting on the couch--something she rarely gets to do!



Dillon was such a great kid!  He was so cooperative and did everything I asked him to do!  He was a dream to work with :)


Then we headed over to a park near their house :)




I will leave you with Dillon having a little fun in the park :)

Kim, Josh & Dillon, thank you so much for having me come document your family at this time in your life!  I had such a great time and you guys were naturals in front of the camera :)  I can't wait for Addison to arrive!


1 comment:

Lisa Kretschmann said...

What a beautiful family. I am sure they will treasure them forever!