Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Eric, Aubrey & Logan

Eric and Aubrey are the kind of friends you hope you have for a lifetime.  They are caring, considerate and just plain lovable.  They are expecting their little guy, Logan very soon and when they asked me to do their maternity pictures I was like....UH YES! :)  The best part about it was that we got to do the shoot in their house which made it so much more comfortable for them.

My other favorite part was that this is their first child!  And they both are mega excited to be parents :)  So without further ado...here is Eric, Aubrey and Logan!


 

 Aubrey making Logan's crib






Simba, one of their cats decided to join them :)



Gorgeous :)





One of the things I love about them:  They are not afraid of showing their love :)  Eric loves his woman and shows it openly and Aubrey lets him!  I love that about them!!!!!

My absolute favorite!
Thank you guys for letting me capture these awesome moments :)  Can't wait to meet baby Logan!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful, love black and whites!

Unknown said...

These are wonderful and thank you for such a great compliment!!