Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Seth & Becky

As we speak I am eating a mug cookie.  It is glorious and I thank Pinterest for showing me this wonderful treat!  It's like heaven in a mug.

Now onto what this post is really about.  Wait.....were you thinking it was all about mug cookies?  Sorry to disappoint, but this post will be far more glorious than mug cookies :)

Seth and Becky met while studying at Anderson University and after years of being friends, they decided to give a relationship a try.  When Seth proposed, I am sure Becky was thinking....finally!  See, it was almost Easter and the day before, Seth had planted an Easter basket in her closet full of eggs.  Becky found it and thought for sure the ring was in one of these eggs.....so she frantically opened them all, but alas it was just candy.  She was a little disappointed and when she told Seth she found the basket he knew his plan was in place :)  The next day, he recreated their first date and just when Becky thought the day was over.....Seth finally asked her to be his wife :) 
I can't wait for their beautiful wedding this Spring and when they said they wanted to do a snow session I was even more excited!

We started out in Byrum Theater on Anderson University's Campus.  Both of them being music majors, they spent many months preparing for opera's here.


So gorgeous.




They also love literature and poetry.  A lot.  So we stopped by the Library to read some books :)
Seth was dying to peak out from this Shakespeare book!








Are you kidding me with those eyes? 
So gorgeous Becky :)











I have the best clients. ever.  Thanks for working with me guys :)


No comments: