Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sessily + Nathan

I walked into the house and Sessily was already beaming with excitement.  As I gathered up all of her details, shoes, veil, dress, rings....I couldn't believe it myself.  Along with it being Sessily & Nathan's wedding day, that meant that this was my first time shooting a wedding.  My FIRST WEDDING!  I was scared to death as I walked around the house getting all the shots I could while they got ready.  But the best part was, that I knew they trusted me to capture this day.  To capture the love between the two of them.  And that was the best feeling ever :) 
So here it is....my first wedding....Sessily & Nathan's wedding day!


Starting off with her awesome Toms shoes :)
I


The boys hanging out





Sessily & Nathan opted for a "First Look" which is always a great option!  It takes stress off the rest of the day and gives more time for intimate portraits!




Married! :)





I have the most good looking clients :)


 Seriously Sessily, GORGEOUS!!

Reception time!  Look at this beautiful cake!



First Dance--they learned a routine for their first dance, so cute!




Yummy food with a chocolate fountain :)



And I want to leave you with this picture.  While waiting for the reception to start, Nathan's grandpa went and developed his camera with all of the photos from the Ceremony.  Here he is showing them off :)  I couldn't help but think this was the sweetest thing ever!


Sessily & Nathan:  Thank you SO MUCH for letting me be apart of your special day and I wish you both the very, very best!  I had such a blast :)


2 comments:

greg said...

Very nice job! The pictures look great! One small correction though. It was Nathan's Mother that took the pictures and had them developed during the wedding. No biggie. Just want her to get the credit!

Greg

Nathan&Sessily said...

Greg- Correction again, it was Dr. Sue who had them printed for our wedding not Deb (nathan's mother) she did that for mollys not ours! Courtney, I am so happy with the pictures, I love them all so far! Can't wait to get the disk of them all! So excited, you are the BEST!

<3 Sessily