Thursday, April 26, 2012

Senior Portraits - Erin


I had the absolute pleasure of hanging out with Erin for her senior session a few weeks ago.  She was such a trooper with all the wind and it was super chilly!  But she powered through and we got some awesome shots :)

Meet Erin, a senior at Liberty Christian High School



 What are your favorite activities?
Swimming, watching movies, walking around the park


What activities are you involved in school and outside of school?
I volunteer at the hospital. 


What do you do on a typical night out with friends?
 We go to the movies or get food and go to a house and talk.


What type of music makes you get up and dance?
Music that has a hyper beat. Like party rock anthem by LMFAO


Do you have a favorite band/music artist?
 Not really. But I do really like Eric Church.


What movie makes you happy?
Tarzan



What TV show do you love?
Friends and Private Practice


Do you have a favorite book you could read over and over?
The Chicken Soup series


 What food does your family fix that you will miss while at college?
A Mexican chicken dish


When you were little, what did you dream of being when you grew up?
A veterinarian


Do you have any role models, why?
Not really. There's too many to choose from plus I want to make my own path and not try and follow someone. 


What are your hopes/plans for the future?
Go to college and get my associates degree in nursing (RN)


What do you want people to remember about you when they look back at your high school years?
That I was a good student who worked hard and got what she deserved. 


What kind of impact do you want to make on the world today?
 I want to make an impact that people will recognize. I want to do something that can change the world for better.


Thanks for hanging out with me on a cold, windy day Erin!  I had a blast :)

No comments: